Recurring Events and More
Holy smokes do we have a massive update for our hosts. We have so many exciting things to talk about. Let’s just get to it! Don’t want to read the whole thing? Here’s what you should know:
- New design: We have a brand new redesign to make the most critical actions simple and easy.
- Recurring events: You can now create recurring events.
- Calendar: Your calendar now shows appointments and events.
- Link Sharing: Links posted to social now have the image and text from your page.
- Invitations: We’ve prioritized invitations to your events to make it easier to get clients to attend your events.
- More in Free: The free edition now includes the Verified Host Badge and has raised the number of people on an event from 4 to 100.
A Brand New Yottled
We have a brand new Yottled experience!
Your home screen has been re-designed to highlight main items. You can quickly see what’s next, stats, view your public page, create an experience, and share your page. We’ve also simplified the menu to highlight your calendar, appointments, members, and view more.
You’re able to quickly dive into the most important actions:
- Create an experience: easily create a group event, appointment, or membership plan
- Up next: We’ve centralized all of your events and private appointments in one place. Just open Yottled and join. Want to know the time? Number of attendees? How to invite people? Who is showing up? It’s all there.
- Stats: Understand how your demos, events, watercooler chats, and events are going.
- Quick actions: View your public page to see what it looks like from the client view. In addition, share your page with clients to invite them to your events or private appointments. Always. Be. Closing. Need to create an experience? We’ve got you covered again here.
The redesigned bottom menu provides a more cohesive experience:
- Home: go back to your home screen to go to the most common, and most used actions.
- Calendar: view a list of all of your upcoming events and appointments.
- Members: manage the clients that are paying you recurring, monthly revenue. As of today, you can have unlimited clients in your Yottled CRM. Members are the subset of clients that are paying you on a monthly basis. Learn more about memberships here.
- More: View your account settings, payments, and more.
Create simple, delightful, recurring events. We’ve designed this in mind for simplicity for the host, and ease of use for the client. Ready?
When you create events now, you’ll be asked about the cadence. We’ll be sure to show you exactly how many events you’re creating, which days you’re making the event, and how it will appear.
When you create the event, it then shows on your calendar as recurring.
Need to edit, delete, or remove a recurring event? You’ll have all the flexibility there too.
Best part, each individual recurring event gets its own video link. Why? So you can rest assured that clients still need to register for each session. You’ll get details of everyone that registered.
Your Yottled calendar has been totally redesigned. You now have a list of all events and appointments in one place.
Clicking on any event or appointment, gives you all the details you need.
- Summary: view the actions and quick summary of your events, including the details and current list of attendees.
- Join live stream: When it’s time to start your event or appointment, connect to your clients with the click of a button.
- Invite a guest: send an invitation to your guests.
- Add a participant: need to add someone for free or add them to the event? Add them without the person doing any registration.
- Share event: post the event on social!
- Reminders: view the list of reminders and their status. Test and evaluate how they look for you and your clients.
- View event page: check out your leet hacker skills and look at the magical event page you made!
- Edit event: make changes to your event
- Make copy: make changes to your event
- Reschedule: change the date and time of your event
- Cancel: cancel your event
We have few FAQ that we’ve heard from our beta testers:
- Can my clients register for all events in a recurring series? Not yet, but we’re hard at work on this and the concept of a “package”. Today, a client will need to register for each event separately,.
- If I cancel an event, is a client automatically refunded? Not yet. You’ll need to facilitate the refund or add them to a future event.
Have you previously shared your Yottled page on social? It didn’t look great, did it? We’re sorry about this and have made this way better. Thanks to our new engineer, Everest, links now include a preview of your images and about you!
Our number one goal at Yottled is meetings booked. Everything we’re building has a focus on increasing the number of meetings that you as the host are getting.
You can now invite people however you want. Facebook, twitter, email, or direct links to send in other platforms.
With your emails, we’ve pre-formatted text for you, however you’re also able to customize these however you like!
More in Free
We’ve added more to our Free Edition!
- The Verified Host Badge is now included in the Free version.
- The former limit of 4 registrants on an event has been removed. You can now have up to 100 people at an event.
Check it out!
Want to check out Yottled for hosting events and appointments? Sign up for free here! We can’t wait to work with you!
Trevor and Will