WHO AM I
My name is Cris Jones and I am the Host Success Manager at Yottled. I truly enjoy helping people find ways to reach their full potential through powers of their own they never thought they had.
What I do at Yottled
I’m here to help your transition into online engagements be as smooth as possible. If you need a step by step walkthrough on how to build your platform, advice, or want to collaborate on building your community, I’m here to help. Every question is worth asking.
I built my community from ground zero through Yottled. I’ll collaborate with you to make sure we can meet your use cases and objectives. I want you to succeed too!
MY PATH TO YOTTLED
March 2020 through September 2020, I was hosting events online. I was employed by my local gym and was using their Zoom platform. It was difficult to use because I had never hosted events online before! And for that matter…neither did my clients!
I had to reach out to all of my clients to let them know about events. Reminders were not there. Everything was my own responsibility. I was paid by the gym per class based on the number of attendees, yet everything still fell on me. Getting clients, maintaining the clients, reminders. Everything.
I found Yottled in September 2020 when I was looking for a simpler, easier way to run my business. Yottled took care of everything. Events, appointments…even a website to show everything. I had previously tried to setup a website using WIX, GoDaddy, and GoMotion…but none of them solved my problem for simple event creation with reminders, payments, and video.
I had a vision of having my own virtual gym where other trainers could share their skills on my platform, like a brick and mortar gym. Yottled not only gave me what I was looking for but it gave me a way to continue to grow my community virtually.
I was then offered a position as a Host Success Manager to help others grow their communities! I can’t wait to help you grow your business and realize the same level of success.
My top 10 tips
- Don’t overthink the process
- No question is a bad question.
- Once you start, follow through!
- Create your first event/experience. You’ll be glad and relieved you did.
- Start off slow. Use your resources to get you comfortable and confident working online. (pro tip, use me as a resource)
- If you’re brand new to hosting ask some people in your circle for their support. Our Yottled community is amazing. We would love to help you.
- Offer out your experience for FREE (optional). It continues to work for me.
- If you’re here because you have a passion, maybe a unique gift or a skill that you want to share with others, then do it!
- Why wait for later. Later rarely comes around and when it does it’s a lot more difficult.
- Momentum is built off of momentum. Use that to move yourself forward as you strive for what you really want to do.
Connect with me!
I want to hear about how you are succeeding while using Yottled, and also how things are hard. With Yottled, we all have an opportunity to build a community of people and connect with them to share any skill we have!
If you wanted help setting up your experience, I’d be honored to talk with you about what I found to be successful and what was challenging for me. If you have any questions on how to figure it out I can help. You are not alone. Shoot me an email at [email protected] or grab some time with me on my schedule here. I Got You Either Way.